Our code of ethics
Elite Automotive advocates ASE certification and the ASE’s values and expects all of its staff to uphold these values and principles.
ASE-Certified Technician’s Code of Ethics (as borrowed from the ASE):
- We will strive to produce nothing but first-class workmanship.
- We will take advantage of every opportunity to increase our knowledge/skills concerning the work we are doing. We will dedicate ourself to lifelong learning.
- We will use only those materials that are proven to be safe and recommended by the manufacturer.
- We will recommend to an owner only that work on the vehicle which we believe to be necessary.
- We will treat an owner’s vehicle as we would our own.
- We will attempt to correct any honest mistake made by another technician, without damaging the reputation of that person or their business.
- We will conduct ourself so as to maintain and increase the public respect for all ASE-certified technicians.
- We will practice Service Integrity.