Elite Automotive advocates ASE certification and the ASE’s values and expects all of its staff to uphold these values and principles.
ASE-Certified Technician’s Code of Ethics (as borrowed from the ASE):
1. We will strive to produce nothing but first-class workmanship.
2. We will take advantage of every opportunity to increase our knowledge/skills concerning the work we are doing. We will dedicate ourself to lifelong learning.
3. We will use only those materials that are proven to be safe and recommended by the manufacturer.
4. We will recommend to an owner only that work on the vehicle which we believe to be necessary.
5. We will treat an owner’s vehicle as we would our own.
6. We will attempt to correct any honest mistake made by another technician, without damaging the reputation of that person or their business.
7. We will conduct ourself so as to maintain and increase the public respect for all ASE-certified technicians.
8. We will practice Service Integrity.